– Experience –
Since 2015, Taste Exchange has organized and hosted a number of wine events for both consumers and professionals. A certified wine educator, Anna has delivered WSET 3 courses in both Spanish and English, corporate team building activities, courses about technical English for Spanish winemakers as well as fun and informative events for consumers.
While living in Madrid from 2011 to 2019, Anna discovered there was a gap in the market for fun and approachable events about wine in English.
Events were often stuffy, using low quality or old-fashioned wines or hosts did not have the level of English to deliver a tasting confidently to an international audience.
- Charity Wine Tasting event in Suffolk, UK
- Presentation on international communication for the Canary Islands’ Association of Winemakers
- Delivery of WSET level 3 courses in English and Spanish for Vintage Class in Aranda del Duero, Spain
- A monthly tasting of Dinastia Vivanco wines in Madrid’s Lázaro Galdiano Museum
- Private wine classes to introduce staff at the US Embassy of Madrid to Spanish wine
- Corporate team building events for multi-lingual teams at law practices, insurance companies and the headquarters of the Santander Bank.
- Wine tasting in English at Lavinia Madrid
- Wine appreciation class for students on the TVE Masters’ in Journalism course at University Rey Juan Carlos
- English courses at the headquarters of the D.O Vinos de Madrid and Madrid Sommelier’s Association at the Escuela Española de Cata
- English for wine presentation at Spain’s annual wine trade fair, FENAVIN
GET IN TOUCH
We’d be delighted to chat about your needs and answer any questions.